Must Register To Attend
Date: March 28, 2009
Registration closes on March 21, 2009- there's no fee to attend
OVER 500 Registered for the largest meet in the US
Click image to register for the 2009 Spring Festival of LX's
Special Guest: (more to come)
Joe Dehner, Vice President - Production Car, Minivan, Truck & Jeep Design, Chrysler LLC
Tony Elias, L-Vehicles Chief Engineer
Flex Wheeler, former Mr. Olympia
Mopar Drift Challenger and Samuel Hubinette
Steve Standford- Illustrator
Vendors: (more to come)
Marshall Geniune Products
Mr. Norm's Garage
Tutle Click Chyrsler Dodge
Marshall Genuine Products
Affordable Classics Muscle
This is the official thread for the largest LX and now LY event in the country. This is a mega meet with over 500 LX vehicles from all over the country and this year we expect over 600. Chrysler will be a part of the Spring Festival. We will have special guest from Chrysler, food and entertainment, this is the event to be at. If you have never heard of or been to the Spring Festival of LX’s then you will be in for an awesome weekend. There is everything from stock to wild, every LX model; you name it and its here. Members drive from all over the country and caravan to the event. If you have any questions about the event, travel or lodging just make a post and we will help you. This is open to all LX and LY owners all you have to do is register.
What is the Spring Festival?
The Spring Festival of LX's has its roots in Southern California as what started to be an enthusiast gathering for the hottest car platform to hit the American car market in years. In 2004, the first ever Southern California LX meet & greet consisted of only 4 vehicles. In 2005 we had 2 meets with 18 Lx’s at the first event and 45 at the second. We never looked back and it has grown to be the largest gathering of LX owners anywhere. Last year we had over 500 cars, 18 Executives from Chrysler, Hot Rod TV, DUB, West Coast Customs, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Flex Wheeler (former Mr. Olympia), Sam Hubinette with the Mopar Drift Team and much more. We have had the support of Chrysler for the last 3 years and have had many Executives from Chrysler, including Ralph Gilles the designer of the 300, who has attended twice. This is an enthusiast's event for all LX/LY online forums and the place to meet all your forum friends, putting the faces to the names.
Here is what Automotive Traveler had to say about last year’s event:
“When you think of owner-powered tuner car events, thoughts turn first to the usual suspects, Honda, Mitsubishi, Scion and the ranks of import car owners. But on Saturday, March 15, at the former El Toro MCAS, in Irvine, California, more than 600 Chrysler 300C and Dodge Charger and Magnum owners showed them a thing or two, and at the same time got a look a first look at the production version of the new 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 and the latest HiPo Dodge to be added to the garage of guitarist and Mopar fanatic Kenny Wayne Shepard.”
Read the full article here:
Here is our new venue and what took so long, it is minutes away from the Double Tree and the perfect location.
8012 Gateway Blvd
Irvine, California 92618
Smokin’ Mo’s BBQ
301 Main Street #107
Huntington Beach, CA92646
In the past years we have had vendors at the event this year will have even more vendors for you to see all of the latest products available to the LX & LY platform. They will have product on display and vehicles with the products. Talk first hand with the experts of these manufactures to find the product you’ve been looking for. Vendor inquires firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two hotels have been arranged for the Spring Festival of LX”s the Double Tree and Homestead Suites with special rates.
90 Pacifica Avenue
949-471-8888 must acknowledge “Chrysler Spring Festival”
Marlo Klein email@example.com
Conveniently located in the heart of Southern California, the Doubletree Hotel Irvine Spectrum is only 7 miles south of the JohnWayneOrangeCountyAirport, and less than one hour from Los Angeles and San Diego. We offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the John Wayne/Orange County (SNA) Airport, the IrvineSpectrumEntertainmentCenter and local offices within a 5 mile radius.
The Homestead Suites
30 Technology Dr.
949-727-4228 “Chrysler Spring Festival”
$70.00 Phone in reservation "ONLY"
Car Wash and Detail Services:
We have arranged for the Double Tree to have a detail service at the Hotel Friday March 26, 27 and half day on March 28. We also have a special arrangement with Car Spa about 5 minutes from the Double Tree.
15291 Culver Dr
Irvine, CA92604 (949) 733-9700
March 26 Thursday Night Pre-Spring Festival Beach Burger:
Time: 8:00pm -?
19102 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Friday Night Welcome Party:
Dinner at the Double Tree: BBQ from 4:00-8:00 PM.
MEET & GREET IN THE LOUNGE: All Day Until Closing
Poolside bar area will be open for our group from 4:00-8:00 PM
Recover Party at the Double Tree
Dinner at the Double Tree: special buffet dinner from 4:00-9:00 PM.
17221 Von Karman Ave,
Irvine, CA 92614
Phone: (949) 250-0242
Fax: (949) 250-0614
Kenny Wayne Shepherd
Ralph Gilles and Bruno
Flex Wheelers Dodge Charger
This year we will have the Dodge Challenger in the mix including Trojans
• This event information may NOT be published on any website without prior written permission from fatchance, Tmagnum, JonW firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Promotions: If you wish to use this event, or event title, to promote your own event, business, service, etc., send a detailed email to fatchance, Tmagnum or JonW email@example.com, for approval. No flyers or posts w/o permission
• Suggestions: This event is pre-planned. If you have ideas or suggestions for future events, please send a detailed email to fatchance, Tmagnum or JonW firstname.lastname@example.org, to avoid confusion and/or conflict. Please do NOT make a public post
• Drawings: We don't plan giveaways/drawings for every event. If you wish to donate prizes/gift certificates for this event, send a detailed email to fatchance, Tmagnum or JonW email@example.com, for further info. Please do NOT post in the thread
• Vendors: Not every event will be open to vendor displays. To avoid conflict, no vendor displays will be permitted without prior written consent from fatchance, TMagnum, JonW. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Rights: We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone and participants who engage in unacceptable behavior will be asked to leave
• Liability: All participants agree to release and discharge fatchance, TMagnum, JonW and/or any other entity connected with this event, from any and all liability for damages, loss, injury, claims or judgments resulting from their participation